Thursday 27 November 2014

Foodie Friday #2

Today I'm gonna show you how I make breaded mozzarella! Its super easy, really yummy & can be used as either a starter or side dish! You will need:-
  • mozzarella balls (however many you need!)
  • 1 egg per 2 mozzarella
  • some flour
  • about 25g of breadcrumbs (I used these from asda, mixed with some Parmesan)
  • Some kind of sauce (optional. I just made a tomato sauce) 



1) To start I like drain as much excess moisture from the mozzarella. I'll sometimes leave them in the colander draining for upwards of an hour.


2) Coat them in flour.


3) Dip into the egg.


4) Coat in breadcrumbs. 


5) Repeat steps 3 & 4 until you are happy with the coating.

6)Bake in a preheated oven at gas mark 4 (160-180 degrees) for 10 minutes. & done! Enjoy! Told you it was easy!


What are your favourite easy dishes to cook? what is your all time favourite food?


xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test