Wednesday 26 November 2014

30 lips in 30 days starting Monday

On Monday i'm gonna start 30 lips in 30 days. I'm gonna use all my "give me more lip" products & most of the lipsticks from my Kat Von D studded kiss lipstick set (see my sephora haul here) so thought I'd show you arm swatches give a little review before I test them out properly give proper reviews during the month!


L-R *Stilla Stay All Day Vinyl Lip Gloss in Nude Vinyl. I found this really sticky. I'm gonna try putting on a thinner coat next time
*Laura Mercier lip Glace in Blush. I love this! It smells like cake & just goes on so smoothly! This is probably the most reached for item out of this kit for me!
*Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lipstick in Speak Your Mind. This is nice enough but I've not reached for it much.
*Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Naked Dolly. I've not used this one yet because it appears very light & I've been using the other nudes.
*Make Up For Ever Waterproof Lipliner Pencil in 3C Beige. I've not used this as a liner because its a bit dark. However as a colour for all over the lips its really nice. 


L-R *Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Palomino. I love this! I've worn this loads. Its a nice bright pink & is made with all natural products so you don't have to worry about eating your lipstick.
*Benefit Posiebalm Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm. I've used this yet. You get hardly any product in the tube & it has practically to colour payoff.
*Too Faced Melted Liquefied Long Wear Lipstick in Fuchsia. This is a beautiful colour & not at all sticky like I imagined it to be.
*Tarte Lipsurgence Power Pigment in Flush. This is a really nice colour but I the mint scent/flavour maybe too overpowering for wearing all day especially in winter!


L-R *Hourglass opaque Rouge Lipstick in Icon, Although the colour isn't patchy I do feel like the texture is patchy. So I've only worn this once because I don't like the texture!
*Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Colour in Red Amour. This is a beautiful red colour & I don't know why I haven't worn it yet?
*Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw. This is great, really long lasting & a great colour! (you can tell I love red lipsticks!)
*Sephora Rouge Infusion. I really don't like this! The colour is very streaky & I'm sure it'll be wearable! But we'll see!


Again L-R *Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick in Menace. I haven't formed an opinion on this yet but I think I like the packaging more than I like the product.
*Fresh Sugar Berry Tinted Lip Treatment. I can't wait to use this! It smells divine & it felt really soothing on my skin.
*Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Tint in Moody. I'm guessing all Tarte lip products have this minty scent/flavour, which again I'm sure is suitable for winter. The colour is nice though!
*OCC Matte Lip Tar in Black Dahlia. I'm not sure if I'll use this on my lips. When I opened my "Give me more lip" set, the packaging on this item was split. So with germs & everything, I'm not sure I want to put it near my mouth! But we'll see.

Onto the Kat Von D studded kiss lip set. I haven't worn any of these yet but they smell like cake & seem to have a really smooth & creamy consistancy. Which I think is really good with matte lipsticks!


There is a great mix of brights, naturals & reds. I'm most looking forward to trying Hexagram & least looking forward to Wonderchilde. I'm not really a purple fan!


L-R *Countess, Agatha, Adora, Sexer & Wonderchilde


L-R *Bachelorette, Motorhead, Lovecraft & Hexagram

What is your favourite lipstick brand? What colours do you usually wear on your lips?


xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test