Wednesday 26 November 2014

Glossybox November 2014

It's that time of the month again, Glossybox time! Keep reading to find out what I got in this months box!


This month all subscribers got a £20 voucher for best secret. A secret sale website that is very exclusive & you have to recieve an invite to join. I went on the website to have a look & it was very badly laid out & kept signing me out every 5 minutes! Plus the £20 voucher can only be used if you spend £60. So really not impressed that!


OGX Argan oil shampoo. I haven't tried this yet & probably won't for some time. It'll be going in my travel box to use whenever I go away. Its described as, "A unique blend of argan oil which rapidly penetrates the hair shaft restoring shine & softness while strengthening & creating soft, seductive, silky perfection." If it does all that for £3, it'll be my new favourite shampoo & conditioner! The only thing I'm not have about with this product is that its £3 for 385ml, this sample only contains 88.7ml! Its only worth about 70p!


H2O+ Face Oasis is a oil free moisture gel that apparently delivers deep hydration. Testing on my hand it feels very cooling, may too cooling? But did leave my hand feeling soft. 


This is where I believe Glossybox don't actually look at your beauty profile. The item above was oil free (great if you have oily skin) my next item Monu Facial Oil for oily skin. I don't have oily skin. I have dry skin. I'm all for oils & moisturizers, but why send me ones formulated for oily skin! It also smells to strong for me to use on my skin. 


If you read my last unboxing review for My Little Box (if not check it out here) you'll know I recently stood on my urban decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil & broke it! But again a beauty box has come through! This one by Lollipops is retractable & provides a deep colour with a long lasting result!


Lastly Burt's Bees Lip Shine, this is 100% natural made with apricot wax. It's super shiny & I imagine looks great on the lips, I just find the strawberry scent too overpowering!

What did you get in your a Glossybox this month? What is your favourite subscription box?



Xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test