Thursday 23 October 2014

favourites #1



I don't know how often these will be, because usually when I love something I use it & use it & use it, until I find something better or run out! To start i'm loving this handmade makeup bag, it reminds me of spring in paris! Its a great size for everything you need & has a waterproof lining to stop any spillages! It can be purchased from my etsy shop here


Hydraluron moisture jelly
I find this is a great base for my makeup & I feel it moisturizes through out the day which is great if you've got dry skin like me! But because it's a jelly, in my opinion it would suit all skin types if the skin is dehydrated! Its usually on offer at Boots.

Laura Mercier Mineral Powder
My favourite foundation for the moment is the Laura Mercier mineral powder. I'm in the shade real sand which is the 3rd lightest shade but in the pot it does look a lot darker than when it's applied to the skin. I buff this into my skin with a real techniques buffing brush & although to start it can look a little cakey & too much after 10 minutes it settles into the skin & looks really natural & glowey! I bought mine from John Lewis.


Max Factor Facefinity primer
This primer has a lovely smothe & silky texture that kinda reminds me of PVA glue! Plus it ensures you foundation stays in place all day! So I think glue reference holds! I received mine from a glossybox but it can also be picked up from Boots.

Mary Lou manizer luminizer
This is a champagne coloured shimmer highlighter gives you a beautiful glow to you skin (I've had people ask if I'm pregnant because the glow this gives your skin!) It can also be used as an eye shadow & think it's great with lots of mascara & a simple winged eyeliner! I bought mine with my birchbox points but the cheapest place I've found it is ASOS

Revlon Photoready Cream Blush & Real Techniques stippling brush
I've put these two together because I only ever use them together! I used to use this blush with my fingers (& this brush with my foundation) but EssieButton bought this brush to use with her cream blushes & since then I haven't looked back! The colour I have is coral reef & it gives a really natural flush to the cheeks. They can both be bought from Boots here & here


Vivienne Westwood Sunny Alice
This is definitely a summer fragrance but I absolutely love it! It has a sweet seaside smell to it. It is limited edition but is still available at Debenhams

Benefit Magic Ink Eyeliner
I bought this just after the they're real eyeliner came out because I was so disappointed with it. This however is the best eyeliner I've ever just for winged or cat flick looks. It applies easily with no pulling or tugging at the lids & leaves a really black line wherever it is applied. Get it from all good benefits stands. 

xxxx


No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test