Monday 1 February 2016

15 weird facts tag

I thought this would be a good way to get to know me a bit better! I got this tag from pinterest because I haven't seen any recently on my blog feed. If you see any that you'd like me to do, please pass them on!

15 Weird Facts, normally a youtube tag, could make for a pretty fun blog post idea..also fun to tag fellow friends/bloggers to get some blog to blog interaction.:

1) What's a nickname only your family calls you?
My husband calls me 'souffle' 'puds' or 'pudding' & my dad calls me 'sweetpea' but that's it! Everyone else just calls me Louise.

2) What's a weird habit of yours?
I twirl my hair when I'm tired, rub my feet together when I'm tiring to get to sleep & I like to 'online shop' & add loads of things into my basket & would buy if I won the lottery!

3) Do you have any weird phobias?
I'm scared of heights - like I can't even stand on a chair, scared of heights & I'm scared that once I get pregnant & have my baby, I won't love them like a mother should. 

4) what song do you secretly love to blast & belt out when you're alone?
There's quiet a few! At the moment I like anything by Iggy Azalea, need you tonight by Inxs, anything by No Doubt & f*** the pain away by Peaches.

5) What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
I hate mess, but considering I'm one of the messiest people in world, it's a weird pet peeve! I also hate it when someone says they'll do something & they don't! 

6) What's one of your nervous habits?
I bite my nails but I do that a lot not just when I'm nervous. I'd probably bite my lip (my husband says I do that when I'm about to give him bad news) & cry! I'm a huge hormonal wreck 99% of the time & even the slightest thing can cause tears!

7) What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I sleep on the right. I used to sleep on the left but my husband swapped with me when I broke my foot 3 years ago & we've never gone back!

8) What was your first stuffed animal & what was its name?
I had a bear, called Bear! I was very unimaginative with names & I liked B's. I also had a rabbit called Bunny & a doll called Baby! 

9) What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
Strawberries & cream frappachino without cream!

Starbucks, Coffee, Drinks, Bricks, Wall

10) Which way do you face in the shower?
I move around & thought everyone did?

11) Do you have any weird body skills?
I can hula hoop like a pro!

12) What's your favourite comfort food that is bad but you eat it anyways?
There's so many! Pizza! Mash Potatoes with loads of butter! Macdonalds!

Mashed Potatoes, Potato Stock, Potatoes, Cook, Food

13) What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
I say "aces" a lot!

14) What do you wear when you go to sleep?
It depends how cold it is! In winter PJ's & a dressing gown, most of the year PJ's & those rare summer nights when it's unbelievably hot, nothing!

15) What did you used to wear that you thought was cool, but now you realise it isn't?
I was big on the skirt over jeans combo, & this was before skinny jeans so bootcut or flared jeans with a skirt on top!

So thats the 15 weird facts tag! You now know a little bit more about me! I tag all of you & let me if you do it so can know more about you!

Louise XxX



No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test