Monday 23 September 2013

Weekly goals!



This week my goal is to keep up my blog! I feel if I can stick to a schedule for a week it'll be much easier to keep up long term! I want to put 100% into this blog! I want to be able to express my thoughts & feeling to everyone & no one!

My second goal is start being a bit healthier!


I'm not talking about going on a diet or exercising loads (mainly because I broke my foot in December & still can't do much outside of work!) But I want to make better choices, reduce my portion sizes, walk a little more & give up cherry coke! :( 

I want to be happy with my body & hopefully lose a dress size or 2 before my wedding & be a little more toned before the honeymoon!

My finally goal of the week is to make it through the week without crying or getting really mad at work! It just seems like I'm being taken advantage of! I have all the responsibility of a supervisor, training staff, running the floor, delegating jobs, ordering stock, maintaining budgets etc! Yet I'm on a basic sales assistant wage. So it gets me down & sometimes because of that I have to go & phone my mum & cry outside primark! But I want to try & be more grown up & stronger about it all!

I'll let you know how I'm getting on later in the week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test