Wednesday 22 October 2014

Glossybox October 2014




So this months glossybox "theme" is pop art! I love the box & kinda want to order another 3 just to try & get the full set of pictures! From what I've seen, I think everyone got the same stuff this month. Which is kinda annoying because why have us fill out a beauty profile then ignore it & sent everyone the same! The First item is an example of this & why I'm getting kinda sick of beauty boxes.


CIATÉ LONDON PAINT POT - Enjoy a pop of colour with Ciaté’s stunningly beautiful and intensely pigmented Paint Pot. Part of a range currently boasting 88 head-turning and trend-setting shades. I got the shade unrestricted glam, which is basically a black. Some people will love that they received a full size ciate nail varnish. I hate painting my nails! I hate nail varnish. (on me, on others I think it looks great, one me I feel it makes my nails look even shorter than they are!) I tried this on 1 nail, it took 2 coats to look good, dried really fast & chipped within 3 days.


RIMMEL LONDON BB CREAM MATTE - This multitasking 9-in-1 skin perfecting makeup cream with a natural formula contains kaolin, witch hazel and salicylic acid for a flawless matte look. I have dry skin & hate the matte look foundations because I think they make my skin look dryer, however after trying this on my hand I wouldn't call this a matte finish. I'd say its more of a satin finish. It says the colour is light, I'd say its closer to light-medium.


ÊTRE BELLE COSMETICS LIPLIFT PEEL - Get replenished and defined lips in an instant with this moisturizing lip exfoliator. The gentle formula removes dead cells refining the skin’s surface for perfectly soft lips. I this but I'm just not sure I'll use it. Maybe once winter officially hits I'll need it & use it, but we'll see.


SO SUSAN COSMETICS FLUTTER MASCARA - An intense carbon-black mascara formulated with hyaluronic spheres to help you achieve the darkest, curviest lashes possible. I really liked this! It made my lashes look longer, fuller, better. All while still looking natural! I think this will be my new everyday mascara!


YVES ROCHER FRANCE QUELQUES NOTES D’AMOUR - This scent encapsulates the feeling of falling in love through fusing notes of damascus rose, guaiac wood and patchouli. (I have no idea why this part is in capitals & i can't figure out how to remove it because as i type this caps lock is off!) when i first put this perfume on i thought it smelt really cheap & not very nice, however as i went about my day the smell changed & it really started to grow on me! Its not gonna be one i reach for on a daily basis but its a great holiday or handbag size.


NUXE CRÈME FRAÎCHE® DE BEAUTÉ MASK - A 24hr moisturising mask which hydrates and soothes the skin, instantly reducing discomfort or redness. Skin is left looking radiant and relaxed. This felt so cooling on the skin, I think it would be great for days when your skin is feeling tight. In my opinion though, it didn't leave my skin feeling hydrated. I'll probably give it another go when my skin is feeling a bit more dehydrated.

Are you subscribed to any beauty boxes? What are you favorite/least favorite thing about them?

xxxx



No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test